In any business we know that people are the key to a successful company. Therefore – it is vital to your business to have the right people and human resources processes and practices in place that provide a positive experience for your employees and / or contractors and support your business plans.
Are you feeling overwhelmed and confused with where to start with your people practices review? And how do you know what the best people practices, and processes are for your business? Or, have you recently identified a concern in one of your people processes and need to have a better understanding of gaps in your HR processes?
Completing your HR Audit with HRonHand will assist you in identifying your current people practices, identify what processes are working well and assist in establishing the roadmap to better human resources processes and systems within your business.
A HR Audit is a comprehensive method used to review and measure the effectiveness of your business’s current human resources practices, identify priorities for improvement and enhancement of the people practices and processes in your business from a short-term, medium, and longer-term perspective and assists with your implementation plan.
To get a better understanding of your human resources related needs we will ask you to complete a short summary about your company, including:
- Number of employees and / or independent contractors
- Your management structures
- Current company culture and team dynamics
- High level details about your product / service mix and scale of the business
- Main reason for conducting a HR Audit
Your company details will assist in defining the scope and type of HR Audit that is applicable to your business needs (see below)
- As part of the HR Audit we take you through a questionnaire (via Zoom or Phone) around your current people practices. The questions focus on such key human resource areas as:
- Employee Engagement – Recruitment, Selection, and Induction
- Workplace behaviour
- Employee / Independent Contractor Agreements
- Work Health and Safety
- Performance Management, employee training, and development
- Work-life balance
- HR Planning and administration: payroll, employee / contractor documentation and record keeping
- Termination of employment, redundancy, resignations and stand downs