Your HR Strategy Session and subsequent People Plan is built on the foundation of your business plan and will include the following steps:
- Completion of a HR Audit – exploring your existing people practices and processes, and will identify any gaps aligned to your business plans.
Your HR Audit includes:
✔ Personal one-on-one time with a HR Manager via Zoom or phone, to complete your HR Audit Questionnaire.
✔ Provision of comprehensive HR Audit Results Report with key priorities noted so you can use these for consideration in your longer-term planning needs.
2. Based on priorities identified from your HR Audit, we will work with you to agree and select your top three HR / People Priorities
3. Develop your 12-month People Plan around:
a. Employee Engagement – recruitment, induction, employment contracts, employee pay and benefits, etc
b. Management – Code of Conduct, effective workplace behaviour, performance, talent, learning and work health and safety
c. Planning – Leave, Payroll, HR processes and systems
4. Next, we do the HR Strategy and Planning Session focused on implementing your plan to meet your current and mid term future needs.
5. From the key priorities, supporting HR Documents will be recommended for use with your People Plan – as part of this process, you will receive two free HR Documents.
6. Time Frame – > up to four hours in total, split between the HR Audit Questionnaire, HR Audit Results Report and Debrief, Planning Sessions to agree and develop your HR Plan / Implementation session.
Cost – $795 + GST